Avenue Lighting warrants all its products that they are to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of shipment, unless otherwise stated below.
Avenue Lighting Limited Warranty does not apply if:
- The original bill of sale, delivery date, or product number cannot be verified
- The parts claimed to be defective are not returned for inspection if so requested by Avenue Lighting
- The product is not in possession of the original end use purchaser.
Warranty does not apply: (i) used in Commercial Applications or 24 hour use, unless otherwise granted by Avenue Lighting (ii) used for purposes for which they are not designed or intended (iii) damaged by abuse, misuse, accident, modifications, alterations, neglect or mishandling (iv) improperly installed, stored, maintained, or operated (v) used in violation of written instructions by Avenue Lighting.
- Additionally this warranty does not cover scratches, abrasions, or deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents, chemicals or abrasive cleaning techniques
For Indoor Products:
- LED components are warranted for THREE (3) years; For commercial applications, LED components are warranted for TWO (2) years, unless otherwise specified by Avenue Lighting.
- Finish, Care & Cleaning: Initial care for finishes requires only periodic cleaning with a soft cloth, dampened with water. A mild non-abrasive soap may be used along with a soft cloth and water to remove dirt. Particular attention should be paid to avoid abrasive materials and strong cleaning agents as they will quickly destroy protective coatings and subject to rapid oxidation and discoloration.
For Outdoor Products:
- LED components THREE (3) years
- Fading or chalking may occur and is considered normal. For coastal locations, some corrosion and/or deterioration is considered "normal wear" in this environment.
- Outdoor powder coated finishes are subject to change due to prolonged sunlight, pollutants, and other environmental conditions. Powder coated finishes are warranted for ONE (1) year.
- Many finishes mature over time, changing in appearance. Fading, discoloration, and patina may not be applicable to the above warranty.
- LED bulbs are warranted for a period of 5 years, based on 3 hours of use per day in environments with an ambient temperature of 25° Celsius/77° Fahrenheit, unless otherwise noted in the products packaging.
The warranties apply only to the original consumer purchaser and only to products used in normal use and service. Normal use means residential non-commercial use. If a product is found defective, Avenue Lighting reserves the right to correct the problem in the field at Avenue 's discretion. Avenue Lighting is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and Avenue Lighting is not responsible for any labor incurred.
Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Avenue Lighting either through your Dealer, Contractor or by writing Avenue Lighting Attn: Customer Service Department, 9000 Fulbright Ave. Chatsworth Ca. 91311 USA, or by calling 1-800-798-0409 from within the USA and 1-818-626-9149 outside of the USA.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTY
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. AVENUE LIGHTING AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province